Sweet Dreams  - Kristen Ashley
First read: February 10-14, 2012

" And when he spoke, his voice was near to a growl.
"A woman gets under your skin, the kind of woman that feeds the muscle, the bone, the soul, no replacing that.....but once you have that, there's no replacing it."
I stared at him and he stared back.
Then I whispered, "Tate-"
but stopped speaking when his hand moved and his thumb tweaked the diamond he'd slid on my finger six weeks before.
"No replacing it," he repeated on his own whisper."

- favorite quote in the book, and I love how the author refers to being 'under your skin', and 'feeding the muscle, bone, and soul' .... life sustenance.

Loved this book. Loved Lauren and Tate.
I loved that the author didn't ever change Tate's wickedly, TOTALLY BAD-ASS, Biker-dude, Alpha-Male attitude... and that Lauren had to 'learn' the lingo, learn how to be a 'biker-babe' without changing who she was...and that her light never got extinguished, but that she 'lit up'...sometimes literally.

....*sigh*... basically A LOT of LOVE for this book.

Re-read: September 1, 2013 Still 5 stars

Okay, so I just finished re-reading [b:The Gamble|11227041|The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1)|Kristen Ashley|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1327890208s/11227041.jpg|16152936](AND LOVED IT!) I started my re-read of this book on my way back from Ottawa yesterday, and finished it at 4:30 am this morning.
LOVED Tate and Lauren!

The only thing that kinda bothered me about this story (and I remember feeling the same way the first time I read this book) was why did it seem impossible for Lauren to have a child with Tate at 42-43 years old.
She said she wanted children (and nothing against Jonas). I know the risk is higher and all, but it was not impossible (and they never seemed to use protection right from the start).
... just a thought