Mystery Man (Dream Man, #1) - Kristen Ashley

March 1, 2012

I really don't think Ms. Ashley can write a 'bad' book!
This was fricken Amazing!
Love Hawk & Gwen, and her messed up sister, and the biker dudes, the 'Hot' cops, and all the Commando type guys
..... and where in the world do you find guys that talk all Neanderthal and answer 'Babe' like that's the obvious answer, but it still comes across as Alpha and Sexy as hell?

March 5, 2013

re-read
The last couple of days I have been re-introduced to Kristen Ashley's mysterious and fantastic world of Commando's, Motorcycle Bad-Asses, sexy Cop's, and Private Investigator's... and I FRIGGEN LOVED IT...AGAIN!!!

It has been exactly a year since I first met Cabe "Hawk" Delgato & Gwen Kidd. In that year I haven't thought of them, but when I started to re-read their story it didn't take long for me to get caught up in them.
I LOVE their characters! I love that everything they'd been thru in their pasts & the brokenness & the walls they've put up because if it.... they were finally able to 'put their hands down' and begin to heal one another with their strength, courage, and love.

Once Hawk opened his heart to Gwen... that was it!

photo protectwhatsyours.jpg

Their story and their ending is

photo beautiful.jpg

.. and the Epilogue had me in tears again. Cabe's sweetness towards Gwen and that bloody intimate kiss behind the ear

photo kissingneck.gif

.. *sigh*.. too much!!!
LOVED THIS STORY ALL OVER AGAIN!!!
READ IT!!!