Law Man (Dream Man, #3) - Kristen Ashley What can I say that hasn't already been said about this book from those who have read it and LOVED it?
I don't know what how Kristen Ashley does it, or how she can write so many 'great' stories about such awesome characters...but man I'm hooked!

I haven't read one book of hers that I haven't liked or loved for that matter!
It's not that the stories are complex or brain-draining.. there just really good chick-lit, romantic, humorous, bone-wrenching stories with the ABSOLUTE BEST Happily Ever Afters!

Favorite quote in the book:

"I said they're MY KIDS. And seeing as they're mine, I love them and they love me, I will exhaust myself, I will run myself ragged, I will bleed myself dry and I will do this to make sure they're safe, protected, and stay WITH ME".

Again Ms. Ashely speaks about life, and it's not always easy but the rewards of it is safety, protection, and all of it done out of LOVE.....and it's a Beautiful Thing!

-This excerpt is from Mara speaking to her Mother, her Aunt Lulamae, and Jez (Billie's biological mother) these people are fondly known as "The Trailer Trash Trio" (gotta love the names in this book *smile*) who's mission is to mess with Mara and bring her down a notch.

Ms. Ashley's female leads are usually broken, but have an amazing strength that when it really matters they step-up and fight for what they believe in and then they SHINE!

Loved this book, highly recommend it, and can't wait to read Tack's book!