Under Fire - Rita Henuber,  Gabra Zackman This was such a great fine!
This is the first book I've read by Rita Henuber, and I'll defiantly be looking forward to reading more of her work in the future.

I loved the intensity of this book. Right from the beginning it was a non-stop roller-coaster ride, with lots of action, suspense, and of course chemistry.

The two main characters were both strong, intelligent, dedicated, and loyal people.

Olivia (the female lead) is an officer and helicopter pilot in the U.S. Coast Guard. She is in search of the killer of her twin brother who was an undercover police officer in the Miami Police Force.
Rico (the male lead) is a DEA Agent under deep cover trying to bring down the Cartel that has been killing undercover agents, and stop the flow of drugs into the U.S. He has been under for 2 years and is trying to bring this mission to an end.

Along with trying to bring justice to the fallen agents, Olivia and Rico must also try and find the leak in the Agencies to prevent their cover from being blown, and prevent other under-cover agents from being murdered.

The story-line, writing, characters are amazing. The love scenes between Olivia and Rico are hot and sexy.

I really enjoyed this read, and highly recommend it.